Reliance Jio Football Offers
JIO FOOTBALL OFFER is a newly introduced offer by the company for the users who wish to get JIO plans at discounted rates. This offer allow the users to get benefited with the amount of Rs 2,200 cash back on the recharges made on choice of smart phones across brands. This can be done once users set JIO 4G in motion in those smart phones in the midst of a recharge of Rs/- 198/Rs 299 JIO prepaid plan on or before 31st march, 2018.
It has been mentioned that after the 1st recharge, 44 vouchers of Rs/- 50 each will be accredited in MyJio App through Jio football offer. These can be trade in one at a time for each recharge, not in favor of consequent recharges of Jio plan of Rs 198/ 299, by means of MyJio App simply.
You know Reliance Jio announced Jio football offer from the today and you will get cashback upto Rs. 2200. Reliance Jio has already declared the ‘Football Offer’ such provides customers quick cashback of Rs 2,200 for new smartphones a particular become activated on the Jio network for the first time.
Reliance Jio may rollout “Jio Football Offer” from Friday night time which should allow a cashback of Rs 2,200 to all of Jio customers (existing and new) who may activate 4G gadgets on the Jio network for the first time by recharging Rs 198/Rs 299 prepaid plan on or before March 31, 2018.
Reliance Jio, the Mukesh Ambani-led telecommunications provider, is actually giving Rs. 2,200 as cashback in its most recent Jio Football Offer, the company claimed. Reliance Jio Football Offer may be availed after a customer (existing and new) makes a prepaid recharge of Rs. 198/Rs.299 on or before 31st March on select 4G devices. Jio will then offer him 44 vouchers of Rs. 50 each of which the customer can redeem later on, the company said in a statement released on Friday. The offer is valid only on select devices, which must be activated with a prepaid recharge plan of Jio worth Rs. 198/Rs.299.
In addition it is as well mentioned that the offer is valid for equally old and new Jio customers. It is pertinent on eligible devices that are set in motion with Jio 4G network on or subsequent to February 15 and is the first recharge is done on or before march 31. As many as 22 smart phones are a part of it. The catalog take account of the smart phones from LYF, Samsung, Xiaomi, Motorola, Huawei, Nokia, LG, Asus and supplementary.
Jio Rs.2200 Cashback
The cashback would be considered to the user’s MyJio account in the form of 44 vouchers of Rs 50 each. These types of vouchers can easily be used against future recharges of Rs 198 or Rs 299 on MyJio app. The “Jio Football Offer” is simply useful for both of these existing and new Jio customers.
Under this specific deal, customers may provide to recharge with Jio’s Rs 198 or 299 prepaid plans for the first time, upon activation of the phone. The offer is only available on MyJio app, valid until March 31. The cashback will be credited to the MyJio account in the form of 44 vouchers of Rs 50 each. These vouchers might be utilized over subsequential recharges of Rs 198 or Rs 299 on MyJio app. The Jio ‘Football offer’ is generally applicable for each of the existing and new Jio customers.
The Jio Football Offer may be availed by users who buy new Xiaomi, Samsung, Motorola, Asus, Huawei, Panasonic, LG, Nokia, Micromax, etc handsets. It is available for select smartphone models. Other companies include 10. or, LYF, BlackBerry, Intex, Alcatel, Comio, Jivi, Swipe, Zen, Ziox, Celkon, iVoomi, and Centric.
JIO Football Offer: Buy A New Jio Connection & Get Cashback
Let’s get one thing out of the way first. This Jio offer is simply applicable for new smart phones which get activated on Jio’s network for the very first time. Jio will determine this from the phone’s IMEI and the ‘MSISDN’ (Mobile Station International Subscriber Directory Number) which is simply your Jio mobile number. Jio says that the offer can be availed only once per smart phone and mobile number. This cashback offer is as well restricted to a number of select ‘Eligible Devices’. It includes smart phones from most of the ‘most important’ and as well as comparatively unknown brands. As a result, Jio has a number of appropriate devices which will have to be recharged with one of the ‘Eligible Recharges’ when the Jio number is set in motion. And for sure, it goes devoid of saying that the client will have to subscribe to Jio Prime in order to be adequate for the cashback offer.
The user will take delivery of the cash back of Rs 2,200/- into their Jio account once the user has productively fulfilled all the criteria, in the form of vouchers which can then be redeemed not in favor of future eligible recharges for discounts.
How to Get Reliance Jio Football Offer?
After the first profitable recharge of Rs.198/ 299 on a qualified device, 44 vouchers of Rs.50 each may be credited into MyJio app, which can then be redeemed, one at a time per recharge, against subsequent recharges of Jio plan of Rs.198/ 299, via MyJio App only, said the release.
Reliance Jio’s Football Offer is certainly convincing on all eligible devices, activated on the Jio network for the first time, on or after 15th February, 2018. The initial recharge of Rs. 198/299 Jio Prepaid Plan must be done on or before 31st March, 2018 by the qualified customer to get the deal.
The cashback vouchers, in case remaining, may expire by 31st May, 2022.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro have actually absolutely been launched with the Jio ‘Football offer’. Furthermore, Comio S1 Lite and C1 Lite buyers may even be qualified for the offer. The list of eligible devices consist of, Xiaomi Redmi Y1, Samsung On8, Honor 9i, BlackBerry KeyONE, Micromax Bharat 1, one of additional.
Terms and Conditions of Jio Football Offer
- The Jio football Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 15th February, 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Jio football Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Jio football Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Jio football Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Jio football Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Jio football Offer.
- In no event shall RRL (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Jio football Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This JIo Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
Final Words: Reliance Jio Football Offer
So, In this short article we covered all the important information although if you know something is missing then just write your query in below comment box, we will add your suggestion. Also at our website you can check Jio mobile phone price, how to use facebook & whatsapp in Jio phone, Gujarat Jio plans and much more. Stay with our website for latest updates!!!!